What Are Reverse Mortgages?
Reverse Mortgages—also known as HECM (Home Equity Conversion Mortgage) loans—are an important financial option for homeowners 62 years of age or older. Reverse Mortgages have several benefits and can play an important role in helping seniors strengthen their financial strategy, meet their family’s retirement needs, and boost their monthly income. As a result of these benefits, Reverse Mortgages have grown in popularity in Washington and throughout the U.S. over the last 50 years.
Reverse Mortgage Details
- Own & live in your home while receiving cash
- No monthly mortgage payments
- Convert your home’s equity into cash
- Lets you stay in your home & maintain the title
- Unused funds from your line of credit will grow annually
- Federally Insured by FHA (Federal Housing Administration)
- Managed in-house
- Simple & secure
If you’re interested in learning more about a reverse mortgage in Washington, Oregon, or California, Homeseed can help you make it happen. Please contact us today or apply online in less than 10 minutes using the secure online application below.