What Are USDA RD Loans?
The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Rural Development (RD) loan program was designed to provide safe and sanitary housing to low to moderate-income households, and provide them with the opportunity to buy a home as their primary residence in eligible rural areas (see eligible rural development areas). If you meet basic financial, property usage, and location eligibility criteria, you may very well qualify for the program!
Loan Program Details
- 100% financing available
- Low closing costs
- Lower credit score qualifying
- HIghly competetive interest rates
- Up to 6% seller paid closing costs allowed
- For primary residence only
- Income restrictions apply
- Properties must meet USDA guidelines
- Simple & secure
If you’re interested in purchasing a home or refinancing in Washington, Oregon, or California, Homeseed can help you make it happen. Please contact us today or apply online in less than 10 minutes using the secure online application below.